Jobs / Apprenticeships
SUMMER STAFF OPPORTUNITIES
Professional opportunities in production and arts administration.
January 9 – 28, 2023
July 3 – 22, 2023
July 31 – August 26, 2023
Concert Venues: Musiverein & Mozarthaus.
* If we are interested, we will be in touch and set up an interview.
* All jobs are on a self-employed basis.
* Students can use this professional experience for ETS credits for a practika at the University.
Run Academy program, coordinate faculty and students, enforce rules of the program and have good communication skills.
* Requirements: Mature person, experience dealing with groups, great communication skills.
Schedule Coordinator & Artist Liaison
– 3 weeks session. 6-8 hours per day (July and August)
– Create and email daily schedule.
– Assist artists and faculty with their needs (example: copies, water, etc…)
* Requirements: Excel, fluent German and English, appreciation of opera and opera singers, good communication skills.
Social Media Manager
Create content and coordinate media posts for Instagram, Facebook and Google Ads.
* Requirement: Knowledge of these social media platforms.
Assist 1 hour 2 times the first two weeks and cover the performances each session.
* Requirement: Experience in photographing concerts or events in low light scenarios.
Perfect opportunity for students. The event staff is in charge of the admission check-in, covid tests before the events, handing out program and ushering the audience to their seats and serving drinks at intermission.
* Requirement: Responsible person with great attitude.
Handling prep and cleanup, connecting and disconnecting and storage of all audio and video equipment before and after events.
* Requirement: Experience in audio/video technology.