Professional opportunities in production and arts administration.
July 4 – 23
August 1 – 20
August 22 – 27
Monday to Friday 10:30 -13:30 and 15:30 to 18:30
Concert Venues: Mozarthaus, Palais Palffy and MuTh Concert Hall.
* If you are selected, you will have an interview.
* All jobs are on a self-employed basis.
* Students can use this professional experience for ETS credits for a practika at the University.
Run Academy program, coordinate faculty and students, enforce rules of the program and have good communication skills.
* Requirements: Mature person, experience dealing with groups, great communication skills.
– Assistant stage director
– Monday to Friday 6 hours each day.
– Work primarily with the actors and the overall supporting the ideas on a production.
– Insure the stage or rehearsal space is ready for each rehearsal. This could include sweeping, setting up furniture, set pieces, and props.
* Requirements: Experience in Opera productions,
– 3 weeks session. 6-8 hours per day (July and August)
– Create and email daily schedule.
– Assist artists and faculty with their needs (example: copies, water, etc…)
* Requirements: Excel, fluent German and English, appreciation of Opera and opera singers, good communication skills.
Create content and coordinate media posts for Instagram, Facebook and Google Ads.
* Requirement: Knowledge of these social media platforms.
Assist 1 hour 2 times the first two weeks and cover 4 performances each session.
* Requirement: Experience in photographing concerts or events in low light scenarios.
Perfect opportunity for students. The event staff is in charge of the admission check-in, covid tests before the events, handing out program and ushering the audience to their seats and serving drinks at intermission.
* Requirement: Responsible person with great attitude.
Handling prep and cleanup, connecting and disconnecting and storage of all audio and video equipment before and after events.
* Requirement: Experience in audio/video technology.